Each candidate is to deliver the documents certifying his/her qualifications for the studies i.e. High School Diploma containing the clause clearly stating the applicant’s right to apply for admission to higher education institutions in the country in which the diploma was issued. In case there is no such a clause, the Diploma should be accompanied by a certification issued by:
· the high school itself
· the educational authorities of the country in which the
diploma was issued
· an embassy or consulate of the Republic of Poland
In case the applicant is a student of a final year of high school he/she has to deliver a transcript issued by the high school itself showing the grades achieved in winter semester and expected final grades followed by the High School diploma after receipt.
The applicants are admitted on the basis of their results stated in the High School Diploma (the grading scale is required). A good grade in chemistry, biology and physics is required as there is no entrance examination to the English Division of the 2nd Faculty of Medicine at the Medical University of Warsaw.
Good knowledge of both written and spoken English is a prerequisite for admission. The applicants whose native language is not English should provide a certificate (FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL) or any other documentation of reasonable proficiency in English.
If the documents are not written in English, they must be accompanied by translations (into English or Polish) certified by an approved institution (e.g. the issuing body or a sworn translator).
The applicants are expected to submit the following documents:
1. Filled in application form
2. Filled in affidavit of citizenship
3. High School Diploma (as described above) or
transcript of records from the first semester
of the last year of the high school
4. School certification (if necessary)
5. English language certificate (as described above)
6. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport
7. Health certificate
8. Six passport photographs 3,5 x 5,5 cm signed on the
back (no head cover please)
9. copy of money transfer of application fee
amounting to EUR 250,00 (non-refundable)
10. Additionally American and Canadian citizens are
requested to deliver a copy of Social Security
11. Additionally candidates from EU and EFTA are
requested to fill in a Declaration.
For specifics of the application process, forms and requirements please look on the school website. A link is provided here: